I can’t believe this show just hit the 250 episode milestone! In the spirit of reflecting on how this show has grown and evolved over time, I thought I’d put together a valuable mini masterclass of the lessons that I've learned in the past 250 episodes of podcasting. In this episode I am sharing my top podcast tips, what I would've done differently, things that I recommend for every new podcaster, and how to take your podcast to the next level.
In this episode, I share how I launched my podcast with thousands of downloads, examples of how I’ve created buzz around the show, why it’s so important to collaborate with other creators, how to leverage podcasting for your business, and how to optimize your current processes leveraging AI tools and technology. Ultimately, podcasting is such a wonderful medium to express and share your unique gifts, while offering the flexibility to make sharing content work for you. I hope this episode inspires you to embrace your multi-dimensionality and shake up the energy of traditional podcasting.
P.S. A lot of the lessons that I learned through podcasting are universal in just any creative projects that we embark upon, so this episode is super valuable for all creatives and entrepreneurs!
"Run with whatever feels good and go start a podcast, go revive your podcast, go bring some more light life back into your podcast. Podcasting is not dead. It is here to stay. There are so many different ways that you can shake up the energy of traditional podcasting." - Ava Johanna
What I talk about:
- How this podcast has evolved and my current content strategy
- The launch strategy that garnered thousands of downloads
- The importance of consistency and benefits of outsourcing
- How to expand your reach
- How to avoid burnout
- Unique ways to create buzz around your show
- Tools and tech to make podcasting higher quality and easier
“Remember that not everything has to happen at once. Don't bite off more than you can chew and really approach this from a sustainable energy so that this project can really take off and become all that it's meant to become.” - Ava Johanna
New episodes of the Alchemized Life Podcast are live every Tuesday!
- YouTube: Going There Series
- Camera: Sony ZV E10
- Microphone: Audio-Technica ATR2100x-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone (ATR Series)USB and XLR Outputs
- Lighting: Lume Cube
- Podcasting Tool: Descript
- 💸 Sign up for Six-Figure Selling Masterclass here.
- ✨ Want to be featured on a Community Call Episode?? Fill out The Alchemized Life 2023 Community Guest Form
- 🧘🏼♀️ Join The Academy of Breath Waitlist for Summer 2023 Cohort
- 🔥 Join PROXIMITY: the all-access pass membership you've been waiting for by CLICKING HERE!
Stay Up To Date: